The thigh is one of the most important parts of your body. A smoother and better-proportioned inner thigh gives a curvature that is uniquely feminine for each individual. However, over time, the thigh can accumulate pockets of fat, thus losing its beautiful appearance. Luckily, Dr. Justin Yovino and the medical team at Ideal Face & Body in Beverly Hills offer liposuction to help you rejuvenate and improve the appearance of your inner thighs. Below are just some general inner thigh lipo before and after tips.
1. In the weeks before getting inner thigh lipo, doctors recommend you avoid the consumption of anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, aspirin and non-steroidal drugs. Taking any of these medications can interfere with the normal healing process.
2. Do not drink any alcohol for a set time before undergoing inner thigh lipo as this can affect the success of the process. Also, you should not smoke for a set amount of time before your treatment as nicotine increases skin laxity and reduces blood flow to the skin, which can interfere with the optimal results.
3. You should consult with a qualified plastic surgeon to find out if you are the right candidate for inner thigh lipo. Our doctor will evaluate your medical condition and assess your physical health to determine whether this fat removal treatment is right for you.
1. Eat a well-balanced diet to provide the body with the nutrients it needs to heal. Increase the amount of healthy protein because it is essential for skin re-growth and healing. Limit the consumption of food and drinks that contain sodium.
2. Drink plenty of water and skimmed milk to stay hydrated after your treatment. Avoid low-calorie, non-carbonated beverages such as coffee and tea for a set amount of time after your treatment.
3. Don’t engage in strenuous activities immediately after your treatment. You will need to rest your body and follow all of the aftercare instructions.
Start Your Inner Thigh Lipo Journey Today
If you want to learn more inner thigh lipo before and after tips, simply talk to the experts at Ideal Face & Body in Beverly Hills. We have all the information you’ll need to help you make an informed decision. To start your inner thigh lipo journey, feel free to contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation.