My face looks old and dull- help!

Q: “My face looks old and dull and I’m only 24. Is there any type of rejuvenation I can do or should I see a dermatologist?”

kgriffin93, Ohio, OH

Dr. Yovino’s Answer: You have a lot of options that will result in skin improvements. One popular option is microneedling and PRP. This is an office procedure performed with topical anesthesia. It results in smoother skin, smaller pores, more even texture and tone, and a more youthful appearance. Learn more on our website or call the office to schedule a consultation.

Justin Yovino, MD FACS

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills, CA

Request an Appointment

* All indicated fields must be completed.
Please include non-medical questions and correspondence only.

venus viva 1
precisionsculpt logo
restylane removebg preview
RHa removebg preview 1
Botox logo
logo dysport

Our Location

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm

Accessibility Toolbar

Scroll to Top